Friday, October 10, 2008
Barak Obama's Muslim outreach adviser is under fire for meeting with Islamic groups with extremist views, just months after her predecessor resigned for links to a radical cleric.
Seriously, folks...how many terrorists can this man be involved with before somebody actually raises an eyebrow?
Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.
Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on permanent active duty?
Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.
Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?
Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska .
Question: What U.S. governor is routenely briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counter terrorism?
Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska
Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified security rating than either candidate of theDemocrat Party?
Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska
According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national security, because she already is. Now you DO know!
From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working.
After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World .... 143 days. We all have to start somewhere. The Senate is a good start, but after 143 days, that's all it is - a start.
AND, strangely, a large sector of the American public is okay with this and campaigning for him. We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America?
Come on folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol!
To All My Friends, this is long, but very important, please take the time to read it.
This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since than. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with.
About six months ago, I started thinking 'where did the money come from for Obama'. I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's life.
Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in college.
When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap! to say the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.
By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria, and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association'. About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his U.S. Senate race.
In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.
Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?
On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was 'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.
Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?
And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, 'he make a mistake'. Some mistake!
All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times -Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.
Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of our 'intelligent' members of the press been reporting this?
A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear - 'Beware of the enemy from within'!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
On that note...today a local radio station was playing clips about the 700b bail out. Which I totally disagree with. That's another topic. The Obama piece was about how we need to solve this problem, and how it's the republican's fault. This administration. The McCain clip highlighted him saying "now is not the time to fix this problem." That could have been about ANYTHING!
Perhaps those who think Obama isn't partially responsible should see this? Since I can't post a power point file, I will share with you some of the facts from that document.
Fannie May is a GSE (Government Sponsored Entity) regulated by Congress.
Fannie May buys mortgages from other companies
Fannie May is backed by the tax payers for all losses, and they get to KEEP their profits.
President Clinton (HELLO CLINTON) looses home loan requirements
Banks begin making THOUSANDS of bad loans. $0 down, no documentation up to 120% from 1998 - 2008
Executives at Fannie may get HUGE bonuss if loan targets are met.
Franklin Raines and Jamie Garelick from the Clinton Administration are appointed to run Fannie May. Did you catch CLINTON???
President Bush, that's right President BUSH, proposes an oversignt committee to CLEAN UP Fannie May. BUT the DEMOCRATES derail the effort. Convenient, isn't it?
- REP Melvyn Watt (D-NC) Committee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit said, "I don't see much other than weaking the bargaining power poorer families to get affordable housing"
1994 - 2004
- Raines earns $100 MILLION in bonuses
- Garelick earns $75 MILLION in bonuses
- In 2004 ENRON collapses, congress investigates, Executives Skilling and Lay go to JAIL! for fraudulent bookkeeping
- Congress responds with the Sorbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, more heavy regulations of cooporations. (FYI, I have to deal with the SOX documentation Quarterly!)
- An OMB investigation finds massive fraudulent bookkeeping at Fannie May.
- False Numbers triggered executive bonuses EVERY YEAR!
- Congress holds NO hearing, NO ONE goes to jail or gets punished.
In 1999 - 2005
- Fannie Mae gives MILLIONS to Democrate causes. Examples: Jesse Jackson & ACORN.
- Fannie Mae pays out MILLIONS to 354 Congressman and Senators from BOTH Parties.
Who got the most MONEY???
- The number 1 payout goes to Sen. Chris Dodd (are you surprised) (D-CT) Chairman of the Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee.
- The number 2 payout goes to Sen. BARRACK OBAMA (D-IL) Federal Financial Mgmt Committee.
- The number 3 payout goes to Sen. Chuch Schumer (D-NY) Chairman of the Financial Committee.
- The number 4 payout goes to Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee.
- Franklin Raine and top exec are FORCED to resign from Fannie Mae.
- They DO NOT go to jail.
- There is NO MEDIA "Perp Walk".
- They get to keep ALL their Bonuses. (if you forgot that's MILLIONS)
- They finially pay $31.4 million in civil fines.
The Federal Housing Ent. Regulatory Reform Act is sponsored by...... (wait for it).......
- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) "If congress does not act, American Taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie and Freddie pose to the housing market, the overall financial system and the econony as a whole"
Still in 2005........
- None of the top 4 recipents support the legislation
- The reform act is blocked by democrates! It never even makes it out of the committee!
- None of the politicians return ANY of the mony tainted by Fraud!
- Fannie & Freddie go bankrupt and the government takes them over completely
- Lehman brothers goes bankrupt from investing in bad mortgages
- AIG gets 85 million in loan guarantees afterinsuring bad loans and projects
- Tax payers ultimately pay BILLIONS!
Franklin Raines is now an advisor to the Obama Campaign, which want the government to take over more of the economy.
Question? Did Government involvement in the mortgage market work out? How will more government involvement make it better? Do you want to be Sweden?
McCain favors revising regulations & loan standards (YES!!!!) and selling off Fannie and Freddie.
Congressional Record 5/26/06
Hannity & Colmes "Fox News" 9/16 - 9/17/08
Herald Tribune 4/18/08
NY Times 9/13/03
"Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits."
And this one...
"In July, the Department of Housing and Urban Development proposed that by the year 2001, 50 percent of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's portfolio be made up of loans to low and moderate-income borrowers. Last year, 44 percent of the loans Fannie Mae purchased were from these groups."
Those who blame Republicans for our current mess ought to read this article from today's New York Times!
In 2006 America voted for change. George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine. A little over one year ago
- Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high.
- Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon.
- The unemployment rate was 4.5%
- The DOW JONES hit a record high -- 14,000+
- American's were buying new cars, taking cruises and vacations overseas. Living LARGE!
- Consumer confidence has plummeted.
- Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing.
- Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase).
- Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 trillion dollars & prices are still dropping.
- 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
- The Dow is probing another low ~11,300 (Today, Oct 9, 2008 it dropped below 9,000 points.)
- $2.5 trillion dollars has evaporated from stocks, bonds and mutual fund investment portfolios.