First let me say, I am not a Democrat or a Republican. On my voter’s registration card, I am listed as a Libertarian. Have I always been interested in politics? Probably, yes. However, politics and religion are two things I don't like shoving down anybodys face. It wasn’t until this election that I actually had a passion to say something. Not because I’m a hardcore Obama fan, not because I’m a hardcore McCain fan. The reason I started this is because I’m sick to death of the liberal media choosing our president for us. It’s vile and as American’s we should be embarrassed that we’ve lost the ability to think for ourselves. I will make no apologies for what I believe. I am NOT a democrat and I don't like what they stand for. You could probably call me a Liberal Republican. I do side with most republicans when it comes to 80% of the issues, the other 20% (e.g. social issues I feel strongly are not for government to waste time and money on. Who really cares if Bill marries John?